Donnerstag, 6. September 2007

Misdiagnosed!!!



I went to promptcare the other day, because the clinique where I normaly go was already closed. i told them I was sure I have strepthroat. They run the test and it came out negative. They flu tests, and all negative. So, they concluded I had Virremia...anyways, I thought I was getting better with the medicine they had given me. But last night in the evening, my temperature began to rise again. This time to 104.7. I went to my regular doctor this morning. I told her everything that was wrong with me. I told her that I suspected I had strepthroat, but I was diagnosed with virremia. She said she thought my diagnosis was right, but she needed to run some tests. She did. Tested me for mono and strep. Nd sure enough, it was strep. I asked her why did the test at prompt care did not reveal strep. She said it was probably done incomplete. ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!! I was so mad. She gave me a shot, and pills. I am just now beginning to regain some sense of normalcy. I was fucking dying of pain this morning. I am just glad that someone knows what they are doing.

Keine Kommentare: