Mittwoch, 29. August 2007

Vday and today



Well, I hate V day, like many people do. A perfectly superflous money scheme to get people to buy chocolates, get pimples, put on weight amd get laid... which in turn makes more costumers for the future. It's a perfect monetary scheme. Since Chocolates are also addicting, the scam is complete. Anways, evethough I hate V day, yesterday I had a chance to experience the nice side of Valetines which is friendship. My friend M, came to visit me for lunch with a bottle of fins California Merlot. I was actually surprised, because normally prefer European reds, but this one was so good. So we had some of my favorite home dishes, Rice and Beans in a mixture called Gallo Pinto, which includes garlic, tabasco, and light ham. Since it is a country dish, its simple and it can ither take meat or anything else as protein, I made egs fried over easy on olive oil. M devoured it, and was all happy. So we moved into the living room and talk, and ate cookies over wine. The result was a nice level f drunkness. It did not take much since neither one of us drinks much. It is wonderful to feel buzzed with just a little wine, and not more. You don't sick of your stomach, and the effect is delightful. Wine has that strange quality that makes people feel good and laugh. And that is what M and I did, laugh. We laugh so hard, my abs hurt, and I discovered many of his hidden side of personality, which was needless to say, great. Once I picked up from the airport, and this crazy guy sang all the way through, making limoric rhymes, eventhough he is not Irish but German decent. That day I could have had an accident, also because we laughed so hard. M, and I have been good buddies now for about 8 months, and the friendship just keeps on getting strong. At the end of the whole meeting, I could not help but hugged him and wish him a happy V day. Yes, it felt right. He was very sweet and reciprocated. I took him home and kissed him good bye.This morning, I woke up with a weird feeling on the throat. Started coughing. So, the whole day today I have been in bed, drinking my teas, and multiple medicines including my favorite "Codeine." While sleeping I had this dream about beats entering my kitchen through the window. There was an lion, a bear, and cubs, and then this one animal that I could not recognize. Shapped like a seal, but huge, and very hairy. Had legs and and arms unlike seals. The creature instead of attacking winked... I am still trying to figure out what it meant. I found a guitar, and pushed against them,... in the end it was just the walking seal... who left quickly. I woke up. I was going to have a heavy teaching day and like by magic, my first student called to reschedule. I was so happy for a change to have to reschedule someone given how I feel. I am slowly feeling better, but whatever this bug is, better be gone soon, or I will kick its ass.More in the future, the quest for the return to Ithaca continues.

1 Kommentar:

bekaru83 hat gesagt…

Hmmn... M sounds totally juicy. I would jump into bed with him if I were you.*wink*